We are happy to announce the new formal release, 184.108.40.206, of our OpenResty web platform based on NGINX and LuaJIT.
The (portable) source code distribution, the Win32/Win64 binary distributions, and the pre-built binary Linux packages for Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, CentOS, RHEL, Alpine, OpenSUSE, Amazon Linux are provided on this Download page.
The highlights of this release candidate are:
- Based on a very recent mainline NGINX core 1.19.9.
- Many fixes imported from Mike Pall’s upstream LuaJIT repository.
- Introduce a new macro
LUAJIT_TEST_FIXED_ORDERfor fixed-order traversal of lua tables.
- When lua failed in requesting memory, instead of graceful shutdown,
- Now the
get_ctx_tablesupports using the ctx table from caller, and that will reduce the cost of creating a new ctx table.
- Fixed the bug that the metatable was not cleared when clearing the content of lua table when using
- For a better performance when using
lua-tablepool, discard the objects when the pool size is larger than the max_pool_size.
ngx.process APIAPI for stream subsystem.
Complete change logs since the last (formal) release, 220.127.116.11, see:
Special thanks go to all our developers and contributors! Also thanks Junlong Li, and Jiahao Wang for their help in preparing this release.
We have also added the official OpenResty binary repository for Alpine 3.14, both x86_64 and arm64. Please see https://openresty.org/en/linux-packages.html for more details.