We have just kicked out a new release candidate, OpenResty 184.108.40.206 RC1, for the community to test out.
PGP for this source tarball:
PGP for the Win64 zip file：
PGP for the Win32 zip file：
Special thanks go to all our developers and contributors! Also thanks Junlong Li, and Jiahao Wang for their help in preparing this release.
The highlights of this release candidate are:
- Based on a very recent mainline NGINX core 1.19.9.
- Many fixes imported from Mike Pall’s upstream LuaJIT repository.
- Introduce a new macro
LUAJIT_TEST_FIXED_ORDERfor fixed-order traversal of lua tables.
- When lua failed in requesting memory, instead of graceful shutdown,
- Now the
get_ctx_tablesupports using the ctx table from caller, and that will reduce the cost of creating a new ctx table.
- Fixed the bug that the metatable was not cleared when clearing the content of lua table when using
- For a better performance when using
lua-tablepool, discard the objects when the pool size is larger than the max_pool_size.
ngx.process APIAPI for stream subsystem.
Complete change logs since the last (formal) release, 220.127.116.11, see: